Saturday 24 September 2016

Inspiration from Qinni



Snowba art REGOLIT hack
REGOLIT hack

After a few years with low creativity, some of my favourite artists gave me the inspiration to start being creative again. I recently moved home and wish to do some DIY craft with my Ikea lamp shades.

One of my favourite artist on Deviantart is Qinni, who has a Facebook Page and an Instagram as well.

The photo at the top is an Ikea REGOLIT lamp shade I customised with her galaxy theme in mind, using markers. It took less than an hour, and I hope to be able to add white paint spots once I get around to buy some.


Below is a drawing I made for a close friend using her drawings as heavy inspiration, using watercolours, glitter and markers. I think I should have used less glitter!

Snowva art REGOLIT hack
Lantern constellation




No comments:

Post a Comment